- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 3 Benefits of Faux Wood Blinds
Are you shopping around for a new window covering option for your Issaquah area home? If so, you may want to consider getting faux wood blinds. Faux wood offers a number of benefits that range from aesthetic to practical and even financial. (Let’s face it: Owning a home is no costly endeavor, so you’ll certainly […]Read More
- 3 Excellent Benefits Of Woven Wood Shades
If you are one of the many homeowners out there who is looking for new window treatments for your home, it can be easy to get overwhelmed at the sheer amount of different options out there for you to choose from. With so many different options on the table, many homeowners are a bit unsure […]Read More